Tomorrow night at 8pm, my flight leaves Newark and lands in Santiago, Chile. Switch planes and arrive in Mendoza, Argentina at about 11:30am Friday. It’s a bittersweet trip. I’m sad that I won’t be able to spend a month of the summer with my boyfriend. I adore him to the stars and back and I’m going to miss him more than anything. I’ve planned that I will be...
27. A word of advice to your younger self/underclassmen I wish I would have made more friends and was more outgoing. I think I would have enjoyed high school A WHOLE lot more ! 28. Your parents My parents have been through it all. They’ve raised me to be an independent, caring and strong woman and I wouldn’t be the person I am today without their help. I love them...
26. A memorable, spontaneous hang out
It’s upsetting that I’ve made good friends with some kids at the end of my senior year but these memories I’ll keep forever. The other night, some kids were hanging out at a friend’s house when we all decided to go to mcdonalds. We ate there and then found out that these girls were having a sleepover.. so we “crashed” it. Needless to say, it was the most fun...
25. What you’ll miss the least
Being treated like a child. I’ll have more responsibilities in college but hopefully more freedom.
23. Upperclassmen who affected you N/A 24. Underclassmen who you’ll miss Not gonna lie, I’m kind of going to miss the field hockey girls and just playing high school field hockey in general :/
22. Your thoughts on your romantic life in high...
My boyfriend and I have been together for a little more than 5 years now. I hope that college doesn’t affect our relationship. It’s going to be hard but we’re strong and hopefully things will work out for us in the end :)
tyleroakley: YEAH? YEAH? YEAH? COVERED IT WITH WHAT?!
20. Favorite place to be on campus
lol campus. I love Friday night football games :)
19. Biggest regret
Not making any friends or lasting relationships other than my boyfriend.
18. A memorable job, summer camp, or internship
I’ve only worked at Hollister. It was pretty cool for a couple of months and then I ended up despising it. Oh well.
17. Oldest friend who you’ve kept
Lindzee :) We’ve been friends since my first day of Kindergarten and we’ve been inseparable ever since. Even though she and her family moved to Texas at the end of 7th grade, we always talk and she comes to visit every other month. When she comes back to Jersey, it feels like she never left ; We just pick up where we left off. She’s such a beautiful person, inside and out,...
16. Most surprising friend
Well, I’m reading this as the person who you never though would end up your friend but eventually did. This year has been filled with new experiences and throughout them I’ve made friends with kids I’ve been acquaintances with but was never truly friends with them. It makes me upset that I’m becoming close with all of these people now but at least I’m making the best...
15. Four favorite pictures/pictures that...
Freshman Year This class and Farrel’s Algebra class were so much fun. We would fuck around with these teachers every day and they would have no idea how to deal with us. Calling Bethlehem Diner, throwing Ibzee’s chalk out the window, “Meep”, Farrell the Barrel and Ibzee’s cousin from Ghana. I made the best of friends here and memories I’ll keep with me...
harryginnydaily: squintsnyc: Read and...
14. The teacher you hated the most
Mr. Veres. And he hated me as well -_- Made my life hell.
SENIOR BREAKFAST TOMORROW!
madeinjersey: My goodness, I can’t believe yearbooks are here already and all. Everything is coming to an end so suddenly. I don’t want to graduate!
13. Favorite group project
I’ve always hated group projects :/ so I’m gonna have to say none… sorry I know I’m a let down !
12. Hardest you ever legitimately studied
AP Bio last year KILLED me. I absolutely hated it and I have no idea what I was thinking when I scheduled it :/